To Play Division I and II Sports:  If you want to compete in NCAA sports at a Division I or II school, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center to make sure you stay on track to meet initial-eligibility standards.

If you have questions about your eligibility or the registration process, call toll free at 1-877-262-1492. International students should call 317-917-6222.

Please clink on the link to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center:  NCAA Eligibility Center - The Official Site of the NCJAA,  August 4, 2017
NCAA Logo,, August 4, 2017
NCJAA Logo,, August 4, 2017